The intellectual property law English master program at Zhongnan University of Economics and Law was supported by Intellectual Property Office of the PR China (SIPO) and Chinese Ministry of Education，as well as the "Belt and Road" Chinese Government IPR Scholarship Program.
The program bases on the excellent teachers and teaching platform in Intellectual Property School and Law School. The learning experience will be further enhanced and inspired by contributions from the involvement of specialized judges and practitioners experienced in the field. All the courses will be implemented in English language, in modular teaching and in way that close to practice. The world-class researchers and experts in Intellectual Property will gather here to provide high-quality courses. Graduates of the Program can work for domestic and foreign governments, judicial institutions or enterprises that having intellectual property business etc., especially the departments and international organizations engaging in foreign business in Intellectual property.
2 years (among which the course duration is 1 year atZhongnan University of Economics and Law and the rest time is for practical training, thesis writing and online defense in student’s country. Students who complete all training program will be obtained the Master Degree in Law and Diploma of Zhongnan University of Economics and Law.
2 years Tuition waiver. It may cover scholarship students’ education, administration costs and expenditures to support student activities.
Accommodation : 1st year free university dormitory or accommodation subsidy.
If the university requires students to live on campus, the university will accommodate the scholarship students in a university dormitory （usually a twin room）; if the university permits students to live off campus, the university will provide monthly/quarterly accommodation subsidy: master’s students: CNY 700 per month;
1st year Stipend:
Master’s students: CNY 3,000 per month;
Within the scholarship duration, registered scholarship students will receive a stipend from university each month. Students registering on or before the 15th of the month will receive a full stipend of that month. Those who register after the 15th of the month will receive a half stipend of that month. Graduating students will receive stipend until half month after the graduation date. If registered student stays out of China for more than 15 days due to a personal reason （school holidays excluded）, his stipend will be stopped during his leaving.
Comprehensive medical insurance in China.
（Visit http://www.csc.edu.cn/laihuaorhttp://www.campuschina.organd refer to Comprehensive Insurance & Protection Scheme for Foreigners Staying in Chinafor insurance policy.）
1. Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship.(Print two copies). Applicants should log in the following website to complete the application online, print and sign it with photo in duplicate. (Agency No.0022)；
http://www.csc.edu.cn/Laihua/ or http://www.campuschina.org
2. A photocopy of personal information page of the passport, and it should be valid until Sep. 30. 2019；
3. Personal Statement. The content should include application reasons, family financial condition, education and work experience and personal award and strong points etc. At least 1500 words in English;
4. Notarized photocopies of highest diploma and graduate certificate attached with English translations.
5. Proof of English proficiency（IELTS 6,TOEFL 80 or other certificate）
6. Reference letters
Note: In addition to the above application materials,all the students should apply in online system of zhongnan econmics and law（http：//iesmis.zuel.edu.cn）choose self-fund and upload all the required materials. Application documents will not be returned.
1. Scholarship students should go to Zhongnan University of Economics and Law to register on the date stipulated by the university. Students who have not received permission and arrive late for this process will have their Scholarship status automatically cancelled. Students who have kept the admission and will not register in the fall semester 2018 will have their scholarship status cancelled.
2. Scholarship students MUST participate in annual scholarship evaluation. Scholarship holders who fail to meet the requirements will have their scholarship cancelled.
3. Scholarship students could not change their major or study period in principle.
联 系 人 | Contact person:
Miss. Zhu ，Miss. Yang
电 话 | TEL：
邮 箱 | E-mail:
地 址 | Address:
International Education School, Zhongnan University of Economics and Law，182# Nanhu Avenue, East Lake High-tech Development Zone, Wuhan City, Hubei Province P.R.China, 430073